Why is Nordic walking the best all-in-1 workout in the world?
• When exercising with Nordic walking, you are always improving the condition of all your major muscle groups – i.e. the fitness of your arms, back, abdomen, pelvic area and feet muscles;
• When exercising with Nordic walking, you are always improving the state of your respiratory and cardiovascular system. The fitness of your lungs, heart and blood vessels;
• You can practise Nordic walking wherever you wish and whenever you wish – on roads, in parks, on the beach, in the woods;
• Nordic walking movements are completely natural and functional. Movements are the same as those of normal walking;
• Nordic walking suits everyone. Nordic walking can be practised with good results by top athletes, people attracted to fitness sports and those who want to promote their health, elderly and young people and children;
• Using Nordic walking devices – the poles – you can perform a number of movements that will make you more agile, stronger and fitter.