Our mission is to unite member individuals, organizations and industry partners in educational, research and promotional projects aimed at increasing participation in Nordic Walking and thus creating a critically needed positive impact on public health on every continent around the globe.
We have been practicing, teaching, coaching, living Nordic sports and nutrition for more than 20 years from athletic and rehab point of view.
Human being is the most valuable machine in the world and we know how it works and what it needs.
Now it is time for us to share the knowledge
- Are you sport or medical professional? Sport enthusiast? Healthy way of living fan? Join our community and learn more! We have tips and articles openly available.
Become part of us and we share our knowledge and network with you!
- Want to grow professionally we have online courses available!
- Want to train with us we have online and personal coaching available for you!
You can contact us 24/7 and get the support, have answers to your questions or correct your training plan while traveling. All is possible and we are here to serve you.
We do not have any restrictions or any school or equipment preferences
- We would like to invite everybody who is interested and willing to learn more and give to the people in your community. We share the knowledge from human being machine operational point of view.
- We do not want you to be committed to any particular technique or method instead we want you to be consistently looking for new ways to achieve your best result in the most suitable for you way. Our aim is to help you to find this way!
Our central focus will be on empowering and encouraging people of all ages, abilities and means to enjoy a more active life and in doing so prevent the onset of many of the epidemic diseases of sedentary living through regular enjoyment of the body, mind and spirit-nurturing benefits of Original Nordic Walking from Finland.
- OUR MISSION: influence, encourage and persuade all in the community to adopt healthy lifestyle choices.
- OUR VALUES: Positive feelings, lifestyle & messages.
- SAVE THE PLANET POLICY: We work towards only in e-form
ORIGINAL NORDIC WALKING FROM FINLAND (ONWF) CONTACT:
- E-mail: marko(at)markokantaneva.com
- web: http://www.onwf.org |services: markokantaneva.com
- ONWF: Management & Education
- Ph: +358 45 214 6681
- Postal Address: Pakkalanrinne 3 B 22, 01510 Vantaa, FINLAND
- ONWF is Registered in Finland. Reg.No: 205.453